I have some GREAT news for you: the core muscles recover really quickly. This means that you can train them more frequently without needing to wait long between sessions – HOORAY I hear you cry! I recommend that you train your core 2-3 times a week if you want to see noticeable results. Here is an epic 10 minute core blitz that can help you do that with no fuss and maximum convenience. It is equipment free so you can do it at home or away…
Let's do this thing!
About to go away but don't feel great in your body? Here are some last minute tricks that can have you going away feeling better.
- Focus on hydration: increasing your water intake to 2 litres a day will do wonders for your energy and your digestive system.
- Get a couple of early nights in: increased sleep makes stress levels reduce and it is easier to make healthier choices.
- Have one low carb meal per day (breakfast or dinner ideally) to help reduce any bloat that you might be experiencing.
- Reduce or stop alcohol and junk food so that you can appreciate the treats when you are away.
- Make some realistic fitness goals for when you return and book the time out of your diary in advance so that they DO HAPPEN!
Pleased you have worked out but worried you won't maintain it?
If you have tried many times to get in shape and get fit but have never managed to achieve something sustainable then we can help you! So many of our clients have commented that working with Freespirit has allowed them to put in place a long-term exercise routine that they are able to maintain with ease. We all know that consistency is key for results and with results comes further motivation to continue on: what a positive result!
Natural levels of fitness motivation can vary from person to person but the awesome news is that everyone is capable of setting goals and achieving them. If you are yet to have success then you haven’t had the right support!